- Paitec IM9100 pressure sealer serving dual purpose i.e., in-line and stand-alone processing
- Handles forms having letter/legal size with efficiency
- Processes up to 9,000 standalone depending on the printer connected
- Offers a duty cycle of up to 300,000 forms/month
- Comes with the fold types of Z, EZ, C, EC, V, & Double Parallel
- Features Job Counter and Batch Counter for convenient project management
- Comes equipped with Reverse Friction Rollers that detect and revert any double feeding to put the process back on track
- Features angled seal technology to ensure high-quality sealing
- Possesses an optional auto-slide exit conveyor for accommodating up to 650 forms
- Features a sliding layout that makes maintenance convenient
- Offers remote printer control for greater control over the connected printer
The Paitec IM9100 in-line pressure sealer is an exceptional addition to any work setting that needs more than just normal pressure sealing. With this product, users can achieve professional results either stand-alone or in-line with powerful printing engines. It has the capacity to deliver up to 300,000 letter/legal size sheets per month. If you are using the IM9100 as a stand-alone unit, then this will automatically present you with an infeed tray with a capacity for up to 700 sheets. There is a complete range of fold options programmed into this product including Z, EZ, C, EC, V, Double Parallel, and custom folds.
There is a multi-sensor monitoring system that helps keep an eye on the pressure sealing process effectively. The Paitec IM9100 comes with Reverse Friction Rollers that ensure error-free sealing results by reducing the possibility of double feeding and reversing any jams on their occurrence. As a plus, users can have a mobile cabinet and a stand with the main unit. There is nothing more satisfying than to see your investment prove successful and Paitec IM9100 in-line pressure sealer is an investment you would be proud of.