- Paitec IM4500 in-line pressure sealer offering compatibility with high-speed laser printers
- Offers Jetlink communication with most HP printers
- Processes up to 3,300 sheets per hour without making any compromise on quality
- Comes with an Input tray that is compatible with printers up to 62ppm
- Handles A4/Letter/Legal Size (option) of forms
- Comes with a By-pass tray that prevents reprinting of any doubles in the input
- Offers Z, C, V, & Double Parallel fold types
- Features a Digital Batch Counter that helps keep a track of the process
- Presents the Output capacity of standard 150 optional 350/700 Stacker
- Comes with a manual feeder for simple handling of single or damaged forms
- Offers Automatic Double Feed Diverter system for accuracy at each step
The Paitec IM4500 pressure sealer makes the process of pressure sealing more facilitated by offering connect-ability with high-speed laser printers. It works great particularly with most HP printers but gives equally consistent results with all powerful printers. It offers Jetlink Communication with most printers and ensures that the process continues without any intrusions. There is an Automatic Double Feed Diverter system that detects the double feeds or any sheets other than the input and keeps them aside from the processing path through the bypass tray.
The IM4500 offers the capacity to fully process (fold and seal) up to 3,300 sheets per hour. For catering to the damaged or pre-folded forms, manual feeder is in place. The gliders make the unit slide out easily that makes regular maintenance of the unit possible. The Paitec IM4500 also comes in Pro packages that include adjusting the unit to the height of HP printers with additional paper trays. All depends on your preferences. So get your rig today and enjoy premium-quality pressure sealing like no other.