- MBM Triumph 4350 Semi-Automatic Paper Cutter for expedited paper cutting job
- Solingen steel knife for sharp and accurate cuts
- Cutting width of 16 7/8 inches and cutting height of 1 ½ inches can be achieved
- Automatic blade and clamp drive for convenience of the users and time-saving
- Adjustable blade guides and steel blade carrier that give the operation path that leads to the most professional output
- Lighted cutting line to highlight the area where the cuts are being applied
- MBM 4350 paper cutter’s comprehensive "SCS" safety package for added sense of safety for the users
- Robust metal framework for greater stability and longevity
- Optional stand or cabinet is available with MBM 4350
The MBM Triumph 4350 paper cutter is a paper cutter designed for heavy-duty cutting jobs in any working environment. It facilitates the cutting process with its vibrant LED optical cutting line that minimizes the chances of cutting errors. This machine comes with a wide working space that can be utilized for cutting various paper sizes. The Solingen steel cutting blades with electrical influx allow for accurate cuts over about 1 ½ inch paper. These 4350 cutting blades are changeable with no need to detach the covers at all. The automatic clamp keeps the users at ease by holding the input to be processed in place for further operations. There are innumerable such features in this MBM semi-automatic cutter that will make the users buy it at first glance.
Q. Does it have any illumination for the cutting area?
A. Yes, it illuminates the cutting path with its LED optical cutting line.
Q. Does it offer the SCS safety package?
A. Yes, it comes with the most comprehensive SCS safety package that ensures the ultimate safety of the users.
Q. What should I do if cuts obtained are not as fine as those obtained during the initial usage of the cutter?
A. If you are not getting the cutting quality like you used to obtain in the initial stages, then try readjusting the following settings:
- Check the cutting depth
- Check the cutting stick
- Replace or grind the blade
If none of these makes any difference, then get yourself a new blade