MBM Triumph 1134 Tabletop Trimmer
- MBM 1134 Trimmer for super-smooth trimming done instantly
- Solingen steel blade that can be re-sharpened and delivers the most accurate cuts
- Manual clamp allows greater control over the input under process
- Transparent Lexan® safety guard with integrated cutting line indicator for well-defined blade movements along the sheet
- Precision side guides with marked measurements for facilitating measured cuts
- Adjustable back gauge for greater flexibility
- Standard paper sizes already marked on table for users’ convenience
- Non-skid rubber feet for firm anchorage of the setup
- Heavy duty blade mounting bracket that keeps the blade in a safe and manageable place
- All-metal construction for strong support to the operations
The MBM 1134 Trimmer is a new variety of paper cutting equipment furnished with Solingen steel blade set that is the major reason behind its high quality trims. The Triumph 1134 Trimmer has a manual clamp with which users can adjust the input as per their ease. MBM 1134 Trimmer also has a transparent Lexan® safety guard with integrated cutting line indicator that allows for neater and more precise cuts from all aspects. It also has the standard paper sizes clearly indicated on the table that works best with the Triumph 1134 Tabletop Trimmer. Users can confidently work with this amazing trimmer because of its features like non-skid rubber feet, heavy duty blade mounting bracket and pure metal construction, all of which make the entire setup firmly installed at a place and comfortable for the users to handle from any angle they want.
|Product Name||MBM Triumph 1134 Tabletop Trimmer|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||12 x 13.25 x 22.25|
|Trimming Material||Paper , Card-Stock , Mat-Board , Cardboard Film , Plastic Films , Speciality Papers , Illustration Board|
|Type of Trimmer||Tabletop Trimmer|
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)||25|
|Cutting Length (Inches)||13.75|
|User Type||Large Office|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
Q. Can you offer any tips for added safety during operations?
A. For utmost safety while cutting, ensure to keep the knife guard on and it should not be damaged in any way. This guard will prevent the blade from coming in contact with the fingers of the user.
Q. What should I expect to have in my package?
A. Basic trimming unit should have the following elements as part of the complete package:
- Knife guard
- Paper clamp
- Knife guide
- Knife carrier
- Side lay with measuring scale
- Locking screw
- Easy lift lever
Q. How can I adjust the fallen knife carrier?
A. If the knife carrier falls down, it can be put back in place by adjusting the friction device.