- MBM Triumph 1110 Floor Model Trimmer features the Solingen steel blade set
- Handles paper, matt board, plastic and metal foil
- Transparent Lexan® safety guard and Blade lock for super-safe machine operations
- Precision side guides help trim the materials as per the scales given in inches and metric system
- Lockable back gauge and adjustable front gauge for defining exactly where the trimming is to be done
- Varied sizes of cuts can be obtained with the unique narrow-strip cutting device
- Triumph 1110 possesses a strong metal construction to safely hold heavy workloads
- Fold-down extension table available with standard sizes shown already for the users’ convenience
The MBM Triumph 1110 Floor Model Trimmer comes as a new tool for expediting the trimming of various materials in the office setting. Like other trimming tools from MBM, MBM Triumph 1110 also features the Solingen steel blade set that makes it a trustworthy asset for organizational as well as private use. With its wide-angled cuts and rotary action, even the toughest materials can be trimmed in the desired way.
The MBM Triumph 1110 Floor Model Trimmer never falls short of the safety measures because of its transparent Lexan® safety guard, blade lock, convenient foot pedal and other such useful features. Just pick the standard size from the ones indicated on the table, define the measurements of the final output using the precision side guides and let the machine do rest of the job.