- 18" cutting length that is enough for papers as lengthy as A3
- Cuts up to 30 sheets (depending on the paper weights of the sheets used)
- Solingen Steel Blade for effortless trims
- Automatic sheet clamping with ‘Easy Lift’ release lever
- Calibrated side/paper size guides with adjustable back gauge
- Transparent Lexon® safety guard that sheathes the sharp cutting blade
- Solid metallic body
MBM 1046 Trimmer is indeed an embodiment of what would be hailed as a tabletop trimmer specifically designed for lasting use by medium to large-scale users. It offers a novel blend of functionality and quality that customers can keep on enjoying for years.
Triumph 1046 comprises of a wide base with an 18" cutting length that is massive for users. It can be utilized to effectively trim paper sizes up to A3 which makes it fit for posters, photographs, brochures and other marketing media besides official papers. This unique quality is accompanied with the 30 sheet capacity which ideally suits the needs of people working with bulk material.
1046 Trimmer optimizes paper handling through its numerous assistive features. The best out of these is the automatic clamp that lifts with the upwards motion of the blade, thus automatically providing space for paper insertion. Once the trimming is done, the clamp grip can be loosened by the ‘Easy Lift’ release lever. The base edge has a guide with metric and inch markings and an adjustable back gauge to ensure accurate cutting. It also has references for many paper sizes for professional users.
Moreover, 1046 is highly durable as well. With its all-metal construction and Solingen Steel blade set that can be resharpened, MBM 1046 can last for years without causing any issues.