- MBM StichFold without interface, a budget-friendly booklet maker with wire-fed stitching technology
- Can easily form booklets with up to 100 pages
- Efficient multi-purpose unit capable of jogging, stitching, and folding up to 65,000 booklets
- Has the capacity to work with collators
- User-friendly interface presenting push button controls
- Possesses moveable, magnetic stitching heads that make the operations more convenient
- Setup expedited with one-step threading
- Possesses dual fold rollers that provide same high quality folds throughout
- Powered exit conveyor that comfortably lifts the finished booklets to where they are neatly stored
- Features transparent safety access covers that ensure safety and visibility of each step during the process
- Back jog facility and stand with casters are also there for added convenience
- Pack features an optionaltrimmer
The MBM StitchFold is a wire-fed stitching system that has been designed with the best specs at a low cost. Users can avail all the basic techniques required for booklet making in this machine. Booklets formed will meet the expectations in terms of quality and presentation as this MBM electric wire stitcher is programmed to deliver result while keeping these two features in mind. Its working speed is a knockout i.e. 2300 finished booklets within an hour.
StitchFold wire stitch bookletmakerserves multiple purposes like jogging, stitching, and folding more than 65,000 booklets with absolutely no need for replacing the wire spool. All the operations are integrated with the efficient control panel that makes it easy to select the appropriate settings for the required result. ThisStitchMaster promises a bunch of great features for those users who want affordability and quality in one product.