- Complete booklet marker with jogging, stapling and folding units
- Capacity of 22 sheets
- Paper size of 5 1 ⁄2" x 8" to 12" x 18"
- Variable speeds for different users
- Produces booklets with 88 pages (off-line; can vary with paper specifications)
- Online saddle, corner and side stapling capabilities
- Uses 2 staple heads that can be adjusted to 5 different positions
- 5000-staple cartridges for convenience
- Conveyer belt on exit for booklet stacking
- Safety access cover to prevent accidents
MBM Sprint 5000 Bookletmaker has all the booklet making capabilities worth seeking after. It combines the three functions of jogging, stapling folding into one ingenious design that makes bookletmaking easier than ever. Sprint 5000 has an amazing capability to produce booklets that have 88 pages, which are made from individual stacks of 22 sheets. The size of these sheets can be from 5 1 ⁄2" x 8" to 12" x 18", which means that a wide range of booklet types can be made using this product.
The stapling/folding unit is the main powerhouse of the Sprint 5000 which folds papers into the booklet size and staples them, after receiving it from the jogger which perfectly aligns the manually fed stacks. The operation speed can be varied to adjust with users’ working speeds and work volumes. The stapling unit has two staple heads which can be easily adjusted to five different positions according to the stack size. These staple heads have online saddle, corner and side stapling functions so users can get exactly the type of stapling style they want. Furthermore, it uses 5000-staple cartridges that do not run out for long periods of time, and when they do, it is indicated by the auto-stop function. Finally, it has a safety feature; the machine does not operate unless its transparent safety cover is closed, making sure that no accidents cause damage to users.
MBM Sprint 5000 Bookletmaker has revolutionized the market with its leading capabilities and it certainly is what every office and paper handling users need.