- MBM iBooklet for an advanced booklet making experience
- Features LCD counter for monitoring job progress and settings visually
- Has the capacity to produce up to 800 sets of booklets per hour
- Introduces the icon-based control panel that never lets the users miss out on any important process information
- Has ability to auto-adjust the stapling and folding positions according to the selected paper size
- Features standard paper size buttons like letter, legal, ledger, etc.
- Features FREE button, and the +/- buttons for programming the custom paper length
- Allows greater flexibility with its automatic and manual cycle modes
- Presents three finishing modes of staple only, fold only and staple & fold
- Introduces the unique Patent-pending stapling mechanism that selects between ordinary clinch and flat clinch
The MBM iBooklet tabletop bookletmaker is the new generation bookletmaking facility with built-in LCD counter for convenient job monitoring and evaluation. It presents the icon-based control panel that helps avoid errors like paper jamming or empty staple magazine before they can cause further issue. Users only have to select the paper size and this machine will automatically adjust the stapling and folding positions according to that. It allows to choose from the standard paper sizes such as letter, legal, ledger, etc. preprogrammed in the machine. The MBM tabletop bookletmaker also lets the users program custom paper length using FREE button, and +/- buttons for creating booklets with their desired dimensions. Using its Patent-pending stapling mechanism, users can select between ordinary clinch and flat clinch.
Q. How can I change the location of the stapler head?
A. No special tools are required for this purpose. Simply choose from one of the 5 slots available and change the location of the stapler head as desired.
Q. What operating modes are available in this machine?
A. This booklet maker offers automatic and manual modes along with 3 standard modes i.e., staple only, fold only, and staple & fold. Apart from these, there are further 3 staple modes available i.e., Saddle, Side, and Corner.
Q. What does a flat clincher do?
A. With the flat clincher, you can give your booklets the final beautifying touches and it also helps save space.