- MBM FC 10 twin tower system for collating with a super speed of up to 3,600 sets per hour
- Features 20 bins, each having capacity of up to 275 sheets that provide more space
- Touch-button control panel with LED display 4-digit counter, various soft keys and program modes
- Adjustable stacking table for convenient arrangement and manageability of the process
- Optional base with casters that together make the height of the setup adjustable
- Bin empty sensor automatically alerts the users about the status of the bin
- Self-centering feed guides for keeping the papers arranged systematically
The FC 10 Twin Tower System is an efficient combo of two types of collators: FC-10 "A" stand-alone and FC-10 "B" collators, supported and linked together by the connector transport unit. It works at a great speed of up to 3,600 sets per hour while dealing with different paper sizes and thicknesses. Its touch-button control panel makes operations of MBM twin tower system expedient with its advanced features like LED 4-digit counter, three programming modes of "present batch", "insertion" and "alternate bin" and different soft keys.
FC 10 twin tower system also has a self-centering feed guide that makes sure the input is neatly arranged. Its adjustable stacking table and adjustable feed separator ensure the comfort of the user while guaranteeing the accuracy of the result. A smart "bin empty" sensor is very useful in terms of its timely alerts regarding paper level in the bin.