- MBM FC 10 automatic friction collator for managing paper stocks at a speed of 3,600 sets per hour
- Features 10 bins, each capable of holding up to 275 papers
- User-friendly control panel with brilliant LED display and various useful program modes
- Adjustable stacking table that facilitates the process of set separation
- Unique bin empty sensor keeps the users updated about the number of papers available in the bin
- Self-centering feed guides help keep the papers arranged
- Optional base with casters
MBM FC 10 automatic friction collator is an efficient machine that collates paper stocks at a speed of up to 3,600 sets per hour. It possesses 10 wide bins that can hold up to 275 sheets each enabling the users to manage larger number of sheets at a time. Its setup and design have been enhanced by the touch-button control panel with vibrant LED display. It also features a 4-digit counter that makes the machine settings easily manageable. Three FC10 programming modes called preset batch, insertion, and alternate bin mode are available for making the life easier.
FC 10 friction collator has an adjustable stacking table that allows stacking in two ways: straight or crisscross. Self-centering feed guides keep the papers arranged and manageable for other operations like booklet making, punching, binding, etc. Moreover users don’t have to check for the number of papers in the bins as the MBM friction collator bin empty sensor sends updates in a timely way. Its feed trays are wide and easily removable.