- MBM ES-2000 for professional pressure sealing executed at a speed of 2,200 sheets per hour
- Deals with papers of dimensions 6" x 8" to 9 1/4" x 14" and weight 24 to 28 lbs.
- Features a wide hopper tray accommodating up to 150 sheets at a time
- Requires reasonable power supply of 115 V, 60 Hz
- Sleek design and noise-less operations
- 13x15 foot print for reasonable stability
Pressure sealers are great means of having any kind of document furnished with the pressure sealed design for a professional look. Offices are usually applying this function for checks, rebates, tax forms, invoices, bills, statements, and letters that are to be sent forward. With product like the MBM ES-2000 Pressure Sealer in your possession, pressure sealing becomes literally a breeze! The ES 2000 Pressure Sealer is capable of processing up to 2200 sheets per hour, and works optimally with the sheets weighing 24 to 28 pounds and having dimensions from 6x8 to 9.25x14.
It features a spacious hopper tray with a capacity for about 150 sheets at a time. Users can stay alert continuously about the progress due to the built-in sensors that ensure the process continues in an error-free manner. These sensors also alert the users when the lid is improperly placed. The ES 2000 Pressure Sealer executes quiet functions, which make it ideal for any office environment. This MBM pressure Sealer has a footprint of only 13x15 and is very stable in terms of installation.