MBM 408A Automatic Tabletop Folder
- MBM 408A automatic tabletop folder capable of folding papers at an amazing speed of 14,400 sheets per hour
- Can accommodate papers with dimensions of 3 1/2 x 5 to 11 x 17 and weight of 12 to 80 lbs.
- Presents a feed tray that can hold up to 500 sheets for further processing
- Users can avail 36 standard and 12 custom folds with MBM 408A
- Display alert and audible signal warn the users if the process is not moving as desired
- Compact and easy to handle setup with total weight of 65 lbs. and dimensions of 19.70 H x 21.5 Wx 39.75D in inches
MBM 408A automatic tabletop folder is a convenient tool for executing the tedious task of paper folding in an advanced manner. It features a 3-roller friction feed system that makes the insertion and exit of the papers smooth. The machine comes with 36 pre-programmed standard folds but users can avail the amazing 12 custom folds that are built-in as well. If users want to feed their custom folds into the system, they only need to use the one-touch memory keys and their choice will be stored for future convenience and time-saving.
MBM 408A tabletop folder has its unique Control panel featuring LED 4 digit counter. Users can also get hold of the auxiliary paper guide that makes cross folding function easy. They can insert the paper into 408A and leave the rest for the machine as it is the responsibility of this extraordinary machine to alert you of any unplanned action through display alert and audible signal.
|Product Name||MBM 408A Automatic Tabletop Folder|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||19.70 x 21.5 x 39.75|
|Fold Type||Letter Fold|
|Paper Weight (Gsm)||12 - 80|
|Paper Size (W" x L")||3.5 x 5 - 11 x 17|
|Type of Folder||Auto-Feed|
|Fold Selection Setup||Automatic|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Power Supply (Volts)||115v, 60 Hz|
|Feed Tray Capacity||500|
Q. What is the test button for?
A. It is an option for the users to test the functioning of the machine before going for the actual function. Users can go for a test drive by folding 2 sheets using this button.
Q. How would I know the folding is being done correctly?
A. The noiseless operation is the sign that your work is going on smoothly. In case there is any error encountered, there are display alert and audible signal that will inform you of such an event.
Q. What optional facilities do I get with this folder?
A. Optional scoring, micro-perforating, and slitting units are available with this folder.