- MBM 208J Manual Tabletop Paper Folder with enhanced folding experience for users at all levels
- Presents a capacity of folding up to 14,400 sheets per hour
- Handles paper sizes ranging from 3.5 x 5 to 11 x 17 with considerable ease
- Handles 12 to 80 lbs. paper professionally
- Features control panel with LED 4-digit counter for convenient monitoring of the machine functions
- Equipped with 3-roller friction feed system that provides consistent output
- Features sheet capacity of up to 500 sheets at a time
- Does not require any heavy power supply and can be operated at about 115 V, 60 Hz
- Light weight machine eases movement and setup of the machine at the most suitable position
The MBM 208J paper folder is a great tool for furnishing your documents with standard and custom folds at a great speed with consistency. It comes with a control panel with LED 4-digit counter along with the addition and subtraction functions for quick setup of the folding jobs. It folds up to 14,400 sheets per hour. For being sure of its functioning accuracy, users can use the test button that gives a brief practical intro to the MBM 208J’s services.
Some of the other highlights of this MBM tabletop paper folder are the extended exit tray, 3-roller friction feed system, automatic conveyor, single sheet feeding facility, auxiliary paper guide for cross folding, display alert and audible signal, skew and micro-adjustment dials, quick-release roller system and many other amenities to look for.
Q. What folding orientations does it offer?
A. This folder can fold the input in Half, Letter, Double parallel, Z-fold, Fold out Gate, & Cross (Requires 2nd pass) styles.
Q. What is included in the Special Folding Modes?
A. MBM 208J comes with 3 special folding modes i.e., Noise Reduction Mode, Thick Paper Mode, and Quick Mode, all of which make the working of the folder more specific.
Q. Is the machine easy to clean on a regular basis?
A. Yes, it has a simple design that can be maintained with ease. Also, it has quick release rollers that give way nicely to thorough cleaning and maintenance.
Q. What are its processing specifications?
A. It can fold at a speed of up to 14,500 sheets/hour when the paper size is up to 3.5" x 5" to 11" x 17-1/2".