- MBM 208J Manual Tabletop Paper Folder with enhanced folding experience for users at all levels
- Presents a capacity of folding up to 14,400 sheets per hour
- Handles paper sizes ranging from 3.5 x 5 to 11 x 17 with considerable ease
- Handles 12 to 80 lbs. paper professionally
- Features control panel with LED 4-digit counter for convenient monitoring of the machine functions
- Equipped with 3-roller friction feed system that provides consistent output
- Features sheet capacity of up to 500 sheets at a time
- Does not require any heavy power supply and can be operated at about 115 V, 60 Hz
- Light weight machine eases movement and setup of the machine at the most suitable position
The MBM 208J paper folder is a great tool for furnishing your documents with standard and custom folds at a great speed with consistency. It comes with a control panel with LED 4-digit counter along with the addition and subtraction functions for quick setup of the folding jobs. It folds up to 14,400 sheets per hour. For being sure of its functioning accuracy, users can use the test button that gives a brief practical intro to the MBM 208J’s services.
Some of the other highlights of this MBM tabletop paper folder are the extended exit tray, 3-roller friction feed system, automatic conveyor, single sheet feeding facility, auxiliary paper guide for cross folding, display alert and audible signal, skew and micro-adjustment dials, quick-release roller system and many other amenities to look for.