- Martin Yale 724 Premier® StakCut™ Trimmer for fast and accurate heavy-duty paper trimming
- Features a wide table size of 18-1/2" x 24"
- Capable of processing 30 sheets in one go
- Stainless steel cutting blades that sharpen themselves while they cut
- Carefully set precision angle for trimming up to 30 sheets with uniform quality
- Flexible torsion spring for holding the blade in place
- Finger guard completely encasing the blade
- Measured cuts made along a permanent ½” grid and dual English and metric rulers
- Stability of the setup ensured with the ½” thick wooden base and non-skid rubber feet that stick firmly where installed
- Lifetime limited warranty on blades, one year on other components
- A proud production of USA
The Martin Yale 724 Stackcut Paper Trimmer is a great trimming tool for turning large paper stacks into neatly organized and trimmed sheets of paper within minutes. It holds the capacity of processing up to 30 sheets for transforming them into trimmed sheets, 24” each. The Martin Yale 724 has stainless steel blades with precision angles for unique and professional cutting. Its different components work in an integrated manner to give the final output. The 724 Premier® StakCut™ Trimmer clamp takes firm hold of the paper, the torsion spring helps bring the blade into action in a controlled fashion and finally the self-sharpening blades trim the unwanted paper edges to send out the most professional product of expert trimming.