Martin Yale Premier 715 StakCut™Paper Trimmer
- Martin Yale 715 Premier® StakCut™ Trimmer; a handy solution for accomplishing trimming work comfortably
- Handles a variety of materials like paper, cardboard, film, matte board, tissue and textiles
- Strong wooden base with non-skid rubber feet that anchor the setup firmly to the mounting surface
- Self-sharpening stainless steel cutting blades that provide neater and refined cut every time
- Possesses a patented automatic blade that works in a controlled manner
- Capable of trimming 30 sheets in one round
- Dual English and metric rulers help to deliver aligned and consistent output
- Torsion spring that keeps the blade up and working properly without unexpected falls
- Finger guard encasing the blade that keeps the operation user-friendly and comfortable
The Martin Yale 715 Premier® StakCut™ Trimmer is fast and simple way of trimming heaps of papers in no time. It is designed in a smart way with plenty of intelligent features that ensure each piece of paper is trimmed with highest quality and precision. The Martin Yale 715 is extremely safe to operate because of a number of user-friendly features; a finger guard that prevents the blade from coming in content with the fingers and patented automatic blade latch that has locking mechanism to ensure that every cutting motion is controlled.
The Martin Yale 715 Premier® StakCut™ Trimmer can perform its functions unflinchingly for up to 30 sheets in one go. Apart from handling the normal paper, it can conveniently trim matte board, textiles film, cardboard and tissue.
|Martin Yale Premier 715 StakCut™Paper Trimmer
|6 x 10.5 x 15
|Paper , Matte Board , Cardboard , Film , Tissure , Textiles
|Type of Trimmer
|Sheet Capacity (sheets/hour)
|Cutting Length (Inches)
|Country of Origin
|1 year parts, 90-days labor
Q. Which materials can I trim with this trimmer?
A. Martin Yale Premier 715 StakCut™ Paper Trimmer can trim paper, matte board, textiles, film, cardboard, and tissue with consistent high-quality results.
Q. How should I assemble my trimmer?
A. There is no need to assemble this trimmer. It is a plug-n-play version and ready to use right of the box.
Q. Which components should be there in my pack?
A. Customers should ensure that their pack has the following components as a must:
- Hand Grip/Blade Arm/Blade Latch Assembly
- Wood Base
- Alignment Ruler
- Hold-Down Clamp
- Paper Guide Ruler