- Produces up to 4000 folded sheets per hour
- Feed capacity of 50 in tray
- Feed capacity of 3 in manual bypass, which include stapled documents (folded in one go)
- Automatically feeds and folds paper
- Paper weights of 60gsm to 105gsm supported
- Able to produce 4 commonly used fold types
- Stacking tray for collecting folded sheets easily
Martin Yale P7200 Paper Folding Machine is an innovation in the paper folding market for small-scale users. This desktop folding machine is the best for small offices, churches and personal use due to its compact size and easy usability.
Martin Yale P7200 can choose between four professional paper folds: letter, half, z-fold and double parallel and this too with a simple adjustment to the table stocks. P7200 creates these folds at a remarkably high speed of 4000 folds per hour and can handle a range of paper weights easily, which is a phenomenal quality for small-scale users. To cope with such speed, P7200 comes with an easily installable collection tray that catches every paper that falls out of the machine.
There are two highly convenient ways in which paper may be fed into the P7200 Paper Folding Machine. Users can either directly feed a stack of up to 50 pages into the tray and turn the machine on for a quick output or they may use the manual bypass to manually feed up to 3 papers. The benefit that this second option has is that customers may use it to input stapled documents, which are perfectly folded as a whole without causing any damage.