- Martin Yale Mark VII Pro Series Folding Machine that works at the speed of 35,000 sheets per hour for turning those tiresome heaps of papers into professionally folded output
- Features a Feed table having a capacity of 350 sheets of 20lb bond paper
- Easily folds the fed papers into one of the following shapes: Letter fold, Half fold, Z-fold, Double Parallel fold, Gate fold, Engineering fold, Church fold
- Adjustable sheet separator allows greater flexibility for the users to choose folding preferences
- The perf and score functions are also enabled through the removable cartridges
- LED fold counter helps the users monitor the progress of the work
- Speed can be varied for obtaining the desired level of output
The Martin Yale Mark VII Pro Series Folding Machine is a new addition to the Martin Yale’s amazing paper-folding machine range that has revolutionized the paper folding process with its outstanding speed of folding 35,000 sheets per hour. Users can cater to medium to large volumes of papers easily with this machine in their offices, homes or small print shops without any professional and cumbersome setups. Users can slow down or speed up their work as desired with the variable speed control. Martin Yale Mark VII Pro Series can take up to 350 sheets at a time and a total weight of 16-lb to 80-lb bond paper is ideal to be used in this case.
Unlike the normal folding machines, Mark VII Pro Series Folding Machine has efficient LED folder counter that helps the users know how the work is going on and there are adjustable fold rollers that further make the process smooth and hassle-free. Customers can have Letter fold, Half fold, Z-fold, Double Parallel fold, Gate fold, Engineering fold and Church fold with this amazing product.