- The Martin Yale Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine is yet another amazing product that folds non-glossy papers at a speed of 35,000 sheets per hour
- The most commonly used folded paper shapes like letter fold, half fold, z-fold, double parallel fold, gate fold, engineering fold and church fold can easily be achieved with Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustment features available that make customized folding a breeze
- Additional features of perforating and scoring enabled by removable cartridges
- LED fold counter highlights each step of the process
- Variable speed control for producing a controlled and desired level of result
- Continuous feed system winds up the work in lesser time
The Martin Yale Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine is the next level of convenience for faster paper folding operation from medium to larger scale. It is perfect to be used in any kind of environment, whether it is a small print shop or a busy office running multiple operations simultaneously. It features a feed capacity of 300 sheets and can cater to a total weight of 16lb to 100 lbs of inserted papers to be folded.
Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine has many such features that make this machine versatile and handy. Users have the added advantage of getting their documents perforated or scored as required with the removable cartridges. Martin Yale Mark VII AirFeed Folder and all its parts come with a limited time warranty so that the users can enjoy its functionality to the fullest!