- Martin Yale J1824 Medium Size Padding Press with smart design and efficient performance
- User-friendly functions and easy operation
- Gives best results with the carbonless forms, notepads and scratch pads
- Possesses wing screws that are easily adjustable manually without any tools at all
- Tip back ensures the perfect square shape of the paper stock every time
- Features a strong steel framework for greater durability
- Padding compound available as an optional supply for enhanced performance
The Martin Yale J1824 medium size padding press is a great way for dealing with the padding work with least cost and in minimum time. The Martin Yale J1824 padding press has the capacity of handling tall stacks as high as 19.75" with ease for padding purposes and allows the users to conveniently work up the most professional carbonless forms, note pads and scratch pads. Its steel framework that adds to the durability of the entire setup fortifies the J1824 padding press. After fixing the paper stack inside the padding press, one end of the stack gets the paper glue. After drying, this stack is converted to even-sized pads. The wings of Martin Yale J1824 have screws that can be adjusted manually. No special tool kits are required for this purpose and its maintenance cost also stays minimum throughout its life due to its metal construction. For a greater convenience, users can grab the padding compound for J1824 that is available as an optional supply for enhanced performance.