- Martin Yale J1811 Small Padding Press is a perfect padding solution for print shops, schools and businesses
- User-friendly setup and operations
- Gives efficient output for carbonless forms, notepads and scratch pads
- Possesses wing screws that can be manually adjusted without any professional tools
- Tip back feature that ensures the uniform shape of all the padded documents
- ?Only 18 lbs. in weight in spite of having a solid steel construction
- Very conveniently handles documents with the dimensions of 5 3/4" x 17 3/4"
- Keeps the work organized
- Holds warranty for its main machine and the components
The Martin Yale J1811 padding press is a new and handy tool that can be accommodated in print shops of any size for convenient paper padding. Through this machine, different sizes and thickness level of note pads and scratch pads can be obtained along with the carbonless versions of the commodity. The J1811 Padding Press has a sturdy metal frame that gives extra strength and reliability to the entire setup. It can capacitate documents that are up to 5-3/4" high and up to 17-3/4" wide. The Martin Yale J1811 is only 18 lbs. in weight which makes it easy to handle and carry anywhere. Its dimensions and features make J1811 versatile and efficient.