- Martin Yale GC10 Single Pass Card Slitter can easily cut 8.5” x 11” sheets to finished 2” x 3.5” professional business cards in a single pass
- Supports a continuous feeding system that processes up to 50 sheets in one round
- Handles papers of dimensions from 65 lbs. to 100 lbs. cover, 177GSM to 286GSM
- Accompanied by a CD containing prepared templates for common design programs, such as Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Word and Publisher
- Incorporates sharp cutting blades that keep self-sharpening for long-term effortless performance
- Fast and smooth cutting produces 50 cards per minute
- Features a 10-up gutter cut
- Ensures accurate cutting of cards with the help of adjustable paper guides
The Martin Yale GC10 Single Pass Card Slitter is a smart machine operating on a single-step procedure processing 8.5” x 11” sheets into 2" x 3.5" professional business cards. Up to 50 cards can be produced in one minute with a continuous feeding system built-in. The cracking feature of the Martin Yale GC10 is the CD having prepared templates that accompanies every pack. These templates can be accessed with the common design software such as the Illustrator, Word Publisher, InDesign, etc.
The unique self-sharpening cutting blades allow the GC10 cut a variety of materials applying a 10-up gutter cut. The Martin Yale GC10 is capable of handling papers of dimensions from 65 lbs. to 100 lbs. cover, 177GSM to 286GSM. GC10 Single Pass Card Slitter, being a warranted product, will never let you down in terms of price, durability and performance.
Q. What format of the input is recommended for this slitter?
A. Only 10-up full bleed Gutter Cut format can be used with this product.
Q. Can I score and perorate with this machine?
A. No, these facilities are not available with this version.
Q. What purpose does the CD serve which accompanies the main unit?
A. Martin Yale GC10 Single Pass Card Slitter is accompanied by a CD containing prepared templates for common design programs, such as Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Word, and Publisher.