Martin Yale CR828 Semi-Automatic Paper Creaser
- Creases sheets up to 28”x18.2”
- Paper weights up to 341 gsm are supported
- 3-button hand activation tool for automatic operations
- Hard anodized aluminum paper guides for holding paper in place
- Convenient set-up for single and double folds of papers
- Steel body for long-lasting, efficient operation
- Automatic Jam Detection capability to avoid damage and error
- Quick and simple assembly after being unpacked
Martin Yale CR828 Semi-Automatic Paper Creaser is without doubt the best solution for professionals who prioritize perfection when it comes to detail and simplicity. This product is known for its ability to create seamless creases on various materials which lends a professional look to documentation.
The Martin Yale CR828 is work-ready as soon as it is unpacked; the only assembly required is the easy installation of paper stops. With its 28”x18.2” large base it can easily crease all sorts paperwork, brochures and promotional documents. For the convenience of high-end marketers, this machine has been designed to work well with paper weights as heavy as 341 gsm. The automation introduced into CR828 semi-automatic paper creaser is the highlight feature, which includes the automated foot pedal for comfortable creasing. The 3-button panel can be used to cause folds, enable/disable the pedal, and de-jam stuck paper, all of which are highly utilitarian options for users.
With such admirable features, there is practically no creasing function that Martin Yale CR828 Semi-Automatic Paper Creaser cannot perform and it certainly does live up to expectations of customers.
|Product Name||Martin Yale CR828 Semi-Automatic Paper Creaser|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||20.6 x 6.75 x 5|
|Maximum Sheet Size (W"x L")||28 x 18.2|
|Paper Weight (gsm)||341|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Power Supply (Volts)||100-200V|
|User Type||Medium Office|