- Creases sheets up to 28” wide and 18.2” long
- Paper weights up to 341 gsm may be creased
- Hard anodized aluminum paper guides for holding paper in place
- Convenient set-up for single and double folds of papers
- Steel body for long-lasting, efficient operation
- Quick and simple assembly after being unpacked
Neat and organized paperwork/documentation has long been recognized as a faithful indicator of professionalism, a quality modern-day organizations diligently seek to internalize. Martin Yale CR818 manual paper creaser is built just to fulfill this exact purpose. This paper creasing product enables users to make error-free creases to sheets of paper at quick speeds and with an effortless operation.
Martin Yale CR81 consists of a wide panel that is accompanied by a hand powered lever to create creases on papers. Sheets up to 28”x18.2” and 341 gsm grammage may be easily creased by placing them on the panel. For precision of the creasing process, the panel comes with two hard anodized aluminum paper guides that grip this paper from both ends. Furthermore, CR818 manual paper creaser is a highly durable product that works consistently for years owing to its sturdy steel body construction and hardy components.
For people who wish to convey the best qualities of professionalism and discipline, Martin Yale CR818 manual paper creaser is a must-buy!