- Slitter can easily cut 8.5” x 11” sheets to finish 2” x 3.5” professional business cards in a two-step process
- Further allows custom scoring and perforation of the cards as desired
- Creates tent style business cards, occasion cards and tickets
- Accommodates sheets up to 12” wide
- Incorporates sharp cutting blades that are self-sharpened to add to years of quality service
- Fast and smooth cutting produces 375 cards per minute
- Ensures accurate cutting of cards with the help of adjustable paper guides
- Supports a continuous feeding system that stacks up to 50 sheets in a go, up to 5/8” thick
- Ideal for usage in quick print shops and business centers
The Martin Yale BCS412 Desktop Slitter/Score Machine is the ideal desktop card slitting machine that allows cutting up of a letter size paper into 12 business cards. The BCS412 follows a two-step process where firstly the 8.5” x 11” sheet is cut into three strips that are 3.5" x 8.5". This is then fed back into the machine that further cuts them into twelve 2" x 3.5" professional business cards. The BCS412 Desktop Slitter/Score Machine allows the production of up to 375 cards in a single minute thus proving fast as well as convenient for quick operations. This cutting pattern is both effective in terms of minimal paper wastage as well as reduces printing cost and time.
Not only is the Martin Yale BCS412 a slitter, but also a perforating and scoring machine. This machine allows the users to custom perforate and score cards as required by their designs. With a sharp cutting blade and paper measures attached to the machines, the BCS412 allows accurate paper cutting with a continuous feeding system. Lightweight, compact and offering quicker operations, the Martin Yale BCS412 is an ideal slitter and scorer for premium as well as home usage.