- Martin Yale BCS212 Business card slitter that operates smoothly in any kind of environment and delivers consistent output
- Two-pass operation that makes the paper stacks manageable
- 12-up slitter with which users can turn 8-1/2" x 11" sheets into three strips of 3-1/2" x 11" each after the first pass
- Second pass commences with 4-up sheets and trims them down to 2" x 3-1/2" each
- Availability of adjustable paper guides that make the paper cutting process smooth and accurate
- Cutting blades are durable and self-sharpening and can support the operations for years to come without any heavy maintenance
When it comes to professional business card cutting, not many products are there to support this kind of need while staying under user’s control. But Martin Yale BCS212 Business Card Slitter makes a breakthrough and presents a solution that will let the customers have the most decent looking and professionally trimmed business cards, leading to a positive image building before their customers.
BCS212 Business Card Slitter will work with super-efficient speed and deliver 300 cards in a minute based on a very easy two-pass operation. After the first pass, customers will have three strips of 3 ½”x11” each that will turn into 2" x 3-1/2" cards by the end of the second pass. Such is the beauty of BCS212 business card slitter that the users won’t need to follow any difficult setup processes or professional maintenance. Simply put all the parts of the slitter together as described in the instruction guide and get going!