- Martin Yale BCS210 business card slitter capable of neatly cutting cards of any sizes in just two rounds
- Semi-self-sharpening cutting blades available that work efficiently for years without any repair and maintenance
- Catch trays, receptacles and adjustable feed keep the output organized and manageable and easily handle varying material thicknesses
- Capacity of receiving stack input of up to 5/8" of thickness
- Efficient performance delivering up to 300 cards per minute
- Two-pass cutting process that lets the user decide the size of the card according to specific needs in a systematic manner
Martin Yale BCS210 Business Card Slitter is an efficient way of equally sizing the business cards and making them more presentable for the customers. It is a 10up business card slitter that operates on a two-pass cycle i.e. two rounds that cut the paper in two different manners giving it different dimensions and sizes. This product is perfect for handling small to medium stacks of papers that can be up to 5/8" thick.
BCS210 Business Card Slitter has a great operating speed i.e. 300 cards per minute. It is equipped with Semi-self-sharpening cutting blades that ensure every card is neatly trimmed and sized. The good thing is that the user won’t feel the need of changing the blades for years as they are self-sharpening and durable. Martin Yale’s BCS210 is a cost-effective solution for making customized business cards in a professional way.
Q. How long do its blades last?
A. Martin Yale BCS210 Business Card Slitter is equipped with self-sharpening cutting blades that offer durability and work tirelessly for years.
Q. What sheet sizes does it manage?
A. From 65# cover to 100# cover, 177 gsm to 270 gsm are the recommended sheet sizes to be used with this machine.
Q. Does it offer perforating and creasing functions?
A. No, it does not offer those facilities at the moment.