- Martin Yale 7000E Tabletop Cutterthat is ideal for schools, small print shops, and businesses
- Handles enormous stacks of paper with superb efficiency
- Paper stacks 12" wide and 1 ½” thick are recommended for the 7000E cutting
- Equipped with a strongpositive clamp that ensures the every paper is accurately cut without any unnecessary movement
- Features a flexibly adjustable paper jogger
- A sturdy wood base with non-skid feet that provide stability to the setup
- Has a capacity of processing up to 350 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper
- Equipped with a quick crank handle
- Safer operations ensured with a controllable blade latch
Martin Yale 7000E tabletop cutter is an amazing commercial grade cutter that can perform the cutting job with exceptional precision at photo shops, small print shops, schools, and businesses. It is efficient enough to cut a paper stack that is 12" wide and 1 ½” thick with consistent results. It can take in up to 350 sheetsat a time and trim them neatly at a wonderful speed.
Martin Yale 7000E is equipped with adjustable paper stop and a positive clamp that ensure no paper is left untreated and prevent any unwanted changes in the configuration affecting the shape of the sheet. The 7000E Tabletop Cutteralso presents a flexible blade latch which keeps the cutting process under user’s control. It makes the blade cut the sheet when it is completely released. The rule guides imprinted on the machine make the cutting job more automated and convenient.