Martin Yale 501 Stackwagon
- Martin Yale 501 Stackwagon serving as a new document carrier for safer and smoother transportation of documents from one place to another
- Features center slope trays that keep the papers seated safely against the inner stacking walls
- Steel body capable of supporting heavy load with ease
- Flexible and smartly lockable Caster wheels for uninterrupted movements of the vehicle
- Product holds warranty for parts and labor to ensure confident operations
- The recommended sheet size for Martin Yale 501 Stackwagon is 11" x 17".
Martin Yale 501 Stackwagon is a convenient machine for moving stacks of documents electronically from place to place. Now users don’t have to bend their backs while carrying loads of papers throughout the office. Martin Yale 501 serves as a document carrier that helps keep all the important files and move them to their specified destinations.
This martinyale stackwagon has a center slope design consisting of four trays of uniform sizes. These trays slope inward from their respective sides to ensure that papers are steadily contained in the wagon. The Martin Yale 501 Stackwagon has higher durability in terms of its building materials as well as its warranty that backs the product well. The 501 stackwagon has a total weight of 91 pounds but is naturally light in its movements. It possesses a lower shelf as well where plenty of documents can be stored conveniently.
|Product Name||Martin Yale 501 Stackwagon|
|Sheet Size (inches)||11 x 17|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Dimensions (H”xW”xD”)||44 x 20 x 32|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 90-days labor|
|User Type||Medium Office|