- Martin Yale 500 Stackwagon is an innovative way of transferring documents from one place to another in bulk without any fuel consumption
- An easy to operate vehicle that can slide easily through the mail rooms, copy centers, print shops, schools and hospitals
- All the documents are safely contained and supported by the inner stacking walls due to the center slope trays
- Sturdy steel frame to hold the load without any unwanted movements
- Requires proper assembly of the parts as prescribed in the manual
- Caster wheels with built-in locking mechanism for smooth movements
Martin Yale 500 Stackwagon is a unique new vehicle that can transfer large stacks of documents safely to be stored or used. Weighing only 71 pounds, this file transferring machine in incredibly light in its function and moves like a breeze even if it has a lot of burden on it. The 500 stackwagon features center slope trays that keep the documents contained within the inner dividers and ensure that they remain organized within the container without spreading around. The Martin Yale 500 stackwagon has a strong steel body with dividers having handles for easy management. The caster wheels allow for a smooth movement and locking mechanism avoids any accidents.
This martinyale stackwagon has the capacity of holding papers of 8.5”x11”. Users can also keep their papers on the lower shelf which is an extension of the space provided in the 500 stackwagon. This product comes with a 1-year parts 90-day labor warranty that gives the users complete confidence while working with this amazing product.