- Variable speed range of 3000 to 15000 folded sheets per hour
- Feed tray holds up to 500 sheets at a time
- Efficiently handles paper weighing 18lbs to 90lbs
- Folds sheet sizes from 2.5" x 5.2" to 12" x 18"
- 7 pre-stored folds in the memory with capacity for 10 more custom folds
- Automatic adjustment for diversely weighing papers
- Automatic feed, fold and collection
- LCD display and user interface to input data and effective feedback
Martin Yale 2051 SmartFold Paper Folding Machine is the ultimate paper folding product every perfection-seeking small-scale user needs. This machine’s unparalleled features add the most desirable element of professionalism to everyday official work.
Martin Yale 2051 expertly handles an admirable range of paper weights i.e. 18lbs to 90lbs, and paper sizes and needs no feed adjustments at all when being fed; the machine automatically sets itself to the type of paper. The feed table can hold 500 sheets of paper at any instant. These are automatically fed into the machine and collected at the other end, which is immensely time-saving. Furthermore, the output speed can be set to any desirable rate from 3000 to 15000 per hour.
2051 SmartFold Paper Folding Machine has an intuitive LCD display along with a number of useful options that can be used to set the output rates, quantities and choose the needed fold and paper size. The Martin Yale 2501 also boasts a decent memory that is preset to hold 7 professional folds that are used in standard offices. Moreover, it enhances functionality for the user by being able to store up to 10 custom folds that suit the individualized needs of operators. With such functions, Martin Yale 2051 SmartFold Paper Folding Machine has an established reputation when it comes to meeting customers’ expectations, across all disciplines and markets.