- Martin Yale 1628 Desktop Letter Opener is an efficient hand-fed automatic letter opener that is ideal for opening standard-size business envelopes within seconds
- Sharp cutter blades with durability ensured and are encased in plastic for safe operations
- Can accommodate a stack of envelopes up to 1" high
- Can open up to 3,000 envelopes per hour at tremendous speed
- Non-skid rubber feet for anchoring the machine firmly at one point
- Operates with least noise
The Martin Yale 1628 Desktop Letter Opener is a decent and convenient way to deal with the heaps of mails and letters received every day. It is a delight for the medium-sized businesses as it not only efficiently and automatically opens the letters for the users and saves the time but it is also perfect for domestic and office use because of its low noise operations.
The Martin Yale 1628 is capable of taking in letter stacks that are up to one inch thick and can wind up the work in a matter of few minutes. The cutting blades responsible for the function are completely covered so that you can work with the machine with confidence. The special non-skid rubber feet of 1628 desktop letter opener will prevent the machine from sudden movements. Martin Yale Desktop Letter Opener is surely a deal worth trying as such affordable conveniences are hard to find.