- GBC CC2700 Electric Color Coil Inserter that makes in-house binding faster and more effective than ever before
- Comes with a built-in storage for spine cutter/crimper hand tool
- Offers the convenience of additional crimper hand tool with the main equipment
- Binds documents up to 12" with ease
- Operates with dual-action rollers for unmatched output
- Makes configurations quick and smooth with its three adjustable spine-size settings
- Has a compact layout offering ease of installation in any given space
The GBC CC2700 Electric Color Coil Inserter makes Color Coil (TM) binding a breeze for those who want expert binding for their documents at minimum cost. It offers electrical winding facility and hand crimpers that add to the efficiency of this book binding machine. The GBC CC2700 is portable and easily manageable due to its compact design. The machine promises unmatchable quality of the output due to its features like dual spinning rollers, simple roller adjustment and a patented spine shaper. This GBC coil inserter gives even better results when paired with a modular punching equipment. The unit comes with a dual-roller system that binds document stacks of up to 12” with the Color Coil® binding style adeptly. Its three adjustable spine-size settings make it easy for the users to choose the binding pattern of their choice. This coil binding machine also comes equipped with a built-in spine former and a crimper hand tool for quick, outclass and flawless binding results.