- GBC Catena 65 roll laminator that is quick to configure and set up owing to its vibrant LCD readout
- Introduces the silicone rubber rollers that facilitate easy maintenance of the system
- Features interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield for safer operations
- Conveniently manages thermal or pressure sensitive film up to 10 mil
- Enables users to mount boards up to 3/16" (5 mm) thick using its roller gap adjustment
- Makes removal of pressure sensitive release liner hassle-free with its rewind roller
- Comes equipped with infrared heating coil that heats the input evenly
- Features 8-bit microprocessor temperature control for a speedy response
- Comes with a built-in cooling fan that sends out adeptly finished document
- Helps the unit adapt to different film thicknesses due to its preset temperature and speed settings
- Offers infrared heat detection facility for uniform heating of silicone rollers
- Delivers exceptional output with Max. Roll OD 5"
The GBC Catena 65 25" Roll Laminator simplifies roll lamination a great deal with its power-packed features and intelligent design. The GBC Catena 65 delivers three conveniences i.e., lamination, encapsulation, and mounting of digital output. It is recommended to have films up to 10 mil thick employed for best results. This GBC roll laminator serves as an expert solution for faster lamination at a medium scale, taking into account a variety of materials like Signs, Posters, Placemats, Event Graphics, POP Displays, Show Graphics, Presentations, Banners, Store Signage, Menus, Courtroom Graphics etc. It is surely a worthy addition to the GBC laminators.