- Formax Square IT Squareback Booklet Finisher furnishes a squareback on pre-stapled booklets
- Compact design on a small footprint for user-friendly operations
- Has the capacity to work both as a stand-alone unit or a system connected to the available digital print devices for integrated performance
- Features a capacity of processing up to 96 pages/24 sheets, 80gsm
- Handy control panel with LED indicators to ease to operations and setting of the system
- Noiseless and environment-friendly solution for preparing professional booklets
- Users can employ booklet spine as well for the final printing
The Formax Square IT squareback booklet finisher is an efficient machine used for quickly transforming the ordinary looking stapled paper stacks into professional booklets ready to be used. Its sleek and compact design enables it to keep the booklets arranged in a flat way and the guillotine cutter then makes professional trims as the final touches. Finally the users can use the option of printing on the spine built into this Formax Booklet Finisher for better results.
The Square IT is capable of forming booklets of 9 1/2” x 12 3/4”. Its user-friendly control panel and LED indicators make it easy for the operators to monitor the progress of the work. There are four thickness options built-in that can be used for 4 different varieties of squareback binding. Square IT booklet finisher can serve as a hand-feed unit as well as a digitally-integrated solution for the offices. The optional adjustable stand is yet another added convenience for the users to try.