- Formax Special 3FA presenting two 500-sheet Flex-Feeders along with one 1,000-sheet Flex Feeder on the bottom
- Allows up to 11 feed stations to be attached to the main unit owing to its modular design
- Operates at a speed of up to 6,000 envelopes/hour
- Helps determine the input type and required configuration automatically with its Automatic Document Measurement
- Eases repeated folding and inserting actions with its unlimited programmable jobs
- Offers sheet feeder capacity of up to 2,000 sheets (combination of 500- & 1,000-sheet feeders)
- Offers envelope feeder capacity of up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes, up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats
- Applies C, Half, Z, double parallel, and even no fold with consistency
- Presents the folding speed of up to 8 sheets at a time
- Handles mail pieces up to 1/4" (6mm) thick with unmatched expertise
- Comes equipped with High-Speed Accumulator / Divert Deck housing up to 300 sheets
- Possesses high-capacity 4ft Output Conveyor that transports the input for safe and sequential stacking
- Offers ergonomically structured custom cabinets that present unit mobility and storage space
The Formax FD 7500-Special 3FA Folder Inserter is a dynamic means of preparing one-piece mailers without spending hours on paper folding and envelope filling. The FD 7500 has its efficiency coming from its two 500-sheet Flex-Feeders and one 1,000-sheet Flex-Feeder. Moreover, this efficiency level can be considerably enhanced with up to 11 feed stations connected through its modular layout. Any workload featuring up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelope or up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats is the recommended workload for this amazing Formax FD 7500 folder inserter.
Users can fold with this product as well because it folds accurately up to 8 sheets at a time and then moves the folded output to be inserted into the envelopes specified. No envelope will be wrongly filled; thanks to its double document detection feature. This model from the Formax FD 7500 series offers the invaluable facility of code reading as well through its Tower Feeder linked with scanners. Some common codes like 1 and 2-track OMR, 1D barcodes, and 2D Data Matrix are its forte in this regard.
The construction of this FD 7500 is durable and sturdy with a touchscreen control panel that adds to functional flexibility. It applies fold types such as C, Half, Z, double parallel, etc. like no other product in the market. You can create your own task library by utilizing its unlimited programmable jobs for helping you in future job configuration. Believe it or not, this phenomenal machine is ready to share your job burden like your right hand in terms of functionality and reliability.