- Formax Special 2FB Folder Inserter offering multiplied functionality with its capacity of accommodating up to 11 feed stations
- Presents two 1,000-sheet Flex-Feeders for enhanced productivity
- Delivers up to 6,000 processed envelopes per hour
- Reduces the hassle of manual input adjustments with its Automatic Document Measurement feature
- Offers unlimited programmable jobs for users’ convenience
- Comes with a sheet feeder capacity of up to 2,000 sheets
- Offers an Envelope feeder that accommodates up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes or up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats
- Possesses fold types of C, Half, Z, double parallel, and no fold
- Offers a folding capacity of up to 8 sheets of paper
- Features an efficient Accumulator / divert deck accommodating up to 300 sheets
- Features a high-capacity 4ft Output Conveyor that can be aligned at various angles
- Comes with custom cabinets offering storage and mobility
The Formax FD 7500-Special 2FB Folder Inserter is the power you get for speedy paper folding and professional envelope filling. Its efficiency lies in its modular design that allows up to 11 feed stations to be appended with the main unit. With high-capacity feeders, this machine makes possible ease of operation all the way through. There is fixed in this unit a widescreen touchscreen control panel that allows the users to get through with the job settings like a breeze. It offers an expedited folding system that folds up to 8 sheets at a time and has an envelope insertion speed of up to 6,000 envelopes per hour.
This member of Formax FD 7500 series features a top-loading envelope hopper ready to accommodate up to 800 #10 envelopes or 500 flats, in landscape orientation. If your workload includes sets of up to 72 pages, up to 10mm thick, then this FD 7500 version can help you sort it out in no time. Other features like high-capacity 4-foot output conveyor, an accumulator/divert deck for up to 300 sheets, and custom cabinets make this product a complete package for all work settings.
There is no match so far to the Formax Special 2FB’s color touchscreen interface. It gives greater control over the machine’s functions and the ability to edit documents during configuration of the tasks. Its memory allows for unlimited jobs to be programmed for later and recurring use. For utmost facilitation, this Formax FD 7500 Formax folder inserter includes a Tower Feeder, which works with twin scanners and helps in reading a variety of codes on the documents. 1 and 2-track OMR, 1D barcodes, and 2D Data Matrix are some of the codes it can read, no matter where on the documents they are placed. Moreover, infrared and electromechanical double document detectors are in place for making the output more precise and error-free. Users can always enhance the productivity of this machine by adding from the range of options available for this product. The more you optimize it, the higher will be the output quality and dependability.