- Formax Special 2FA featuring two 1,000-sheet Flex-Feeders for double productivity
- Comes with a modular unit that allows the addition of up to 11 feed stations to the main one
- Duly fills up to 6,000 envelopes in one hour
- Saves time with its Automatic Document Measurement feature
- Offers vast memory to store unlimited programmable jobs for future operating convenience
- Presents a sheet feeder capacity of up to 2,000 sheets
- Accommodates up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes or up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats in its spacious Envelope feeder
- Offers fold types like C, Half, Z, double parallel, and even no fold for frequent use
- Possesses the folding capacity of up to 8 sheets of paper
- Handles mail pieces up to 1/4" (6mm) thick without any compromise on accuracy
The Formax FD 7500-Special 2FA Folder Inserter comes with the multiplied efficiency and functionality offered by its two 1,000-sheet Flex-Feeders. Not only these feeders increase the productivity but also add to the flexibility of document loading. In case you want operational efficiency greater than this limit, this machine makes it possible by helping you connect the main unit to up to 11 feed stations through which you can obtain more in lesser time. With this Formax FD 7500 folder inserter, users can avail the wide touchscreen control panel where everything is displayed systematically that aids in quick configurations without any technical assistance. The system provides the facility of programming unlimited jobs of your choice to ease your way through future paper folding and mail piece preparations. As a highlight, this product comes with a powerful folding system that does up to 8 sheets in one go and an envelope handling system that processes up to 6,000 envelopes per hour.
The product comes with an envelope feeder that takes care of up to 800 #10 or 6" x 9.5" envelopes or up to 500 10" x 13" landscape flats. Mail pieces up to 1/4" (6mm) thick are no big deal for this amazing folder inserter. If you find it cumbersome to handle the output manually, then the high-capacity 4-foot outfeed conveyor will serve as a helping hand. In a busy work setting, space always serves as an issue that hinders productivity. This player from the Formax FD 7500 series comes with custom cabinets that will not only offer extra storage space but will also make the unit mobile to be set aside when not in use.
The FD 7500 possesses a Tower Feeder linked to twin scanners helping to read face-up or face-down codes anywhere on the document. It can proficiently read 1 and 2-track OMR, 1D barcodes, and 2D Data Matrix. Moreover, for reduced errors, this product offers infrared and electromechanical double document detectors that ensure accurate envelope filling all the time. As an added convenience, you can process glossy and coated input with this product with the same quality ensured. To put in a nutshell, there is much more to the FD 7500 that can make your workload vanish in no time with an unflinching promise of quality.