- Formax FD 6606-Standard 2 with processing capacity of up to 4,300 pieces/hour
- Features a top hopper with a capacity of up to 500 envelopes
- Comes with a high-capacity document holder capable of holding up to 725 sheets
- Up to 500 filled envelopes can neatly be arranged in the special vertical stacker
- Barcode Recognition feature available
- Optical Mark and Character Recognition feature available
- Capacity to store up to 50 programmable jobs
- Energy-saving mode activates automatically after one hour of inactivity
The Formax FD 6606-Standard 2 is an expedient product that can fold and insert up to 4,300 envelopes in an hour. Although the Formax FD 6606-Standard 2 has relatively fewer feeders than its other contemporaries, but it makes no compromise in quality and precision of the output. Its highlight is the large 10.4” color touch screen that displays the settings for various output parameters like color, length, weight and thickness and allows users to configure their output as desired.
Users can further feel at ease by storing up to 50 programmable jobs into Formax FD 6606 inserter’s memory for repeated use in the future. This Formax automatic inserter also features the Cascade mode that makes all the stations operate one by one, ensuring that the process continues uninterruptedly. Another highlight of this function is the very useful energy saving mode, which helps increase the longevity of the Formax FD 6606-Standard 2 by automatically shutting it down if it has been idle for more than an hour.