- Formax 6306 special 2F with Two Stations i.e., 1 High-Capacity Document Feeder and 1 Special Feeder for double productivity
- Manages to deliver up to 3,800 sheets/hour and up to 40,000 pieces/month
- Owns a high-capacity vertical stacker for housing the finished envelopes in an organized manner
- Comes with the 7" color touchscreen control panel that is the Formax standard of efficiency
- Offers up to 50 programmable fold applications for users’ ease in future operations
- Possesses a clamshell layout for easier paper path monitoring
- Enhances the machine’s longevity with its energy-saving Eco mode
- Presents expert seal and non-seal capabilities
- Features the Double document detection facility for error-free envelope filling
- Allows folding and inserting of 10 pages in half-fold and up to 8 pages in tri-fold
- Applies C, V, Z, and double parallel fold styles with unmatched flawlessness
- Presents an ideal setup for any setting due to its noiseless functioning
The Formax FD 6306-Special 2F Folder Inserter is the amazing addition to your workspace while staying cost-efficient, budget-friendly, and compact. The FD 6306 Special 2F Inserter has the strength to deliver up to 40,000 pieces of mail per month while processing at a rate of 3,800 pieces per hour. With this product, users can have 1 Special Feeder and 1 High-Capacity Document Feeder. For minimizing your stress caused by manual settings, users can utilize the facility of 7” full color touchscreen control panel with an ameliorated graphical interface where every function is just one touch away. There are special paper and envelope sensors found on this model of Formax FD 6306 with on-screen indicators to alert the users in either case. In addition, the AutoSet amenity is there to set the paper length, fold type, and envelope size automatically for the operators. The FD 6306 gets a clear edge over the competition with its storage for up to 50 programmable jobs.
This Formax folder inserter comes with the Cascade Mode that lines up all the feeders and connects them in a way that they operate one by one, creating a continuous operating stream. At the end of the process, all the output is stored sequentially in the High-Capacity Vertical Stacker, which has space for up to 500 finished envelopes. In order to avoid any error during envelope filling, the product offers Double Document Detection so that only the specified piece goes into the specified envelope. This piece from the Formax FD 6306 series is compact and can fit in any given space. Its clamshell layout is a bonus for those who want to keep an eye on the progress of the process. Last but not the least, this product turns on its standby mode automatically after 1 hour of inactivity due to its energy-saving Eco Mode. All this comes as an amazing offer with special limited manufacturer’s warranty.