- Formax FD 4170 Cut-Sheet Burster for efficient automatic sheet bursting operation for saving maximum time
- Possesses 5-level speed adjustments i.e. 42, 64, 89, 114, 140 sheets per minute
- 4-digit LCD Counter presents the progress of the process in a visibly measurable way
- Wide feed tray has sufficient room to accommodate up to 400 sheets
- Unique FD 4170three-tire top-loading feed system for accurate feeding and processing of the forms as desired
- Paper stocks up to 110# index (175gsm) and paper sizes up to 11” x 17” are easily manageable with Formax FD 4170
- Adjustable side guides with which the users can easily get processed the forms of varied widths
- Intelligently configurable device that remembers the most recent activity for user’s convenience
- Programmable job settings for ease of operations
The FD 4170 Cut-Sheet Burster is a great alternative to the manual cut sheet bursting task that normally takes considerable amount of time.When there are different forms printed on the same page that is perforated, FD 4170 cut-sheet burster will help the users to turn these long sheets into proper forms just by cutting them at the point of perforation. Forms are arranged neatly in a stack from where they can be readily mailed to their desired destination. Its special configuration, unique LCD counter and plenty of other handy features make this Formax cut-sheet burster an innovative asset to add to the lot.
Q. Can its processing speed be varied?
A. Yes, it comes with 5-level speed adjustment: 42, 64, 89, 114, and 140 sheets per minute. It helps alter the amount of output you obtain at the end of each cycle.
Q. Which paper sizes does it cater to?
A. If offers pre-programmed cut settings for 11”, 14”, 17” paper.
Q. Do I need to feed in settings for the same job every time I burst forms with this machine?
A. This product saves time by offering Last job memory feature that helps quickly set the recurring jobs.
Q. How wide is its feed tray?
A. Its Feed tray is spacious enough to accommodate up to 400 sheets.