- High speed processing of up to 35,000 sheets per hour
- Hopper capacity of 350 sheets
- Range of paper sizes: 5” - 20” L x 3” - 14” W
- Paper weights up to 65lbs
- 7 Standard folds with easy set-up
- 5-digit counter to count sheets
- Custom air adjustments for consistent operations
- Outfeed stacker for convenient unloading
- Perforator/scorer attachment that works with 20-28lbs paper weight
- Durable and heavy-duty machine built for heavy stocks
Formax FD 390 air feed document folder is the perfect product for those in need of a heavy-duty folder. It is made to meet the specific requirements of enormous workloads normally experienced in mailrooms and printing shops.
Formax FD 390 is known for its speed of producing 35,000 folded sheets per hour. It owes this admirable quality to the advanced air feed system which is much more efficient than other feed systems. This system comes with a number of adjustable features so performance is optimized for every kind of user. FD 390 is capable of folding sheet sizes of 5” - 20” L x 3” - 14” W and weights up to 65lbs. Customers enjoy the facility of the 7 distinct and standard folds that this machine can produce.
Formax air feed paper folder also features several user-friendly attributes. To cope with the high speed, the input and output trays are built on the same side of the folder so all work is done without wasting effort in going around it. The hopper tray accommodates 350 sheets at a time which saves a lot of time in loading as well. A 5-digit sheet counter is included at the front so the exact number of sheets is known to the operator. Furthermore, output mechanisms are made comfortable as well by including a perforator/scorer attachment that removes the need for an extra machine and also a stacking tray so the stock is unloaded in an orderly way. These remarkable qualities are what make Formax FD 390 air feed document folder the best heavy-duty document folder in the market.