- Formax FD 342 tabletop folder with a capacity of folding up To 15,500 pieces per hour
- An easy-to-use Control Panel in terms of its location and buttons provided
- Drop-In Feed System that operates with three rollers and lets the paper in without fanning
- Adjustable Stacker Wheels that prevent the folded stack of papers from spreading throughout the room and keep them arranged
- Telescoping Conveyor System whose length can be varied between 14” (356mm) and 36” (915mm) for accommodating up to 500 folded papers in sequence
- 6-Digit Resettable & 8-Digit Life Counters for better tracking of the folded output
- Pre-Marked scale showing 6 Standard folds in letter, legal and ledger paper sizes
- Optional Dedicated Multi-Sheet Feeder available that lets 4 stapled or unstapled sheets to be folded simultaneously
The Formax FD 342 tabletop folder is the most advanced paper folding innovation from Formax that is equipped with latest specs and points of functionality obtainable at an affordable price. It proudly presents an exceptional processing speed of folding 15,500 pieces per hour. On its folding plates, users can find the options of up to six standard folds that they can choose according to their preferences. Apart from that, custom folds can also be achieved with FD 342 and the operation manual addresses the way in which this can be done most optimally using various Formax FD 342 features.
FD 342 paper folder has other interesting features like Telescoping Conveyor System, Drop-In Feed System, 6-Digit Resettable & 8-Digit Life Counters that together make the operations expedient and time-saving.