- FD 282 tabber for speedy tab application to the opposite sides of the mail pieces at the same time
- Comes equipped with Synchronized Feeder for greater functionality
- Performs single tabbing for up to 25,000 pieces per hour
- Offers a central control panel with LCD display for convenient configurations
- Allows up to 4 custom jobs to be programmed for future use
- Possesses the capacity to handle different kinds of tab stock including translucent and paper
- Presents an efficient in-line design being compatible with various infeed and output devices
This Formax FD 282 Double-Head Edge Tabber with Synchronized Feeder is designed for automatic application of adhesive tabs or wafer seals to the mail pieces. It saves time and cost that are incurred while handling loads of envelopes for the same purpose. It processes up to 25,000 pieces per hour (single tab) and can apply the tabs to the opposite sides of the mail piece or on top and side simultaneously for reducing the processing time. The FD 282SF features one fixed head and one repositionable tabbing head for flexible operations. It also comes with a central control panel with LCD display and lifetime and resettable counters. If users are looking to handle different media sizes, tab specifications, and positions, then they can always program up to 4 custom jobs in machine’s memory for hassle-free recurring operations. It is a proud product of the USA that is a promise of durability and quality in itself. With this product, you can confidently tab your mail pieces right according to the USPS tabbing regulations.