- Formax FD 180 Automatic Bookletmaker with 15-sheet stapling and folding capacity
- User-friendly setup and affordability ensured
- Automatic Push-button operation for stress-free process management
- Presents pre-set and programmable paper sizes, with 6 options in each category
- LCD control panel display serves as an engaging experience for the users while they operate the equipment
- Two automatic stapling heads capable of stapling the sheets at 5 varied points
- Automatic Paper alignment feature enables proper arrangement of sheets for final booklet making
- Time delay feature for cycle start
The Formax FD 180 booklet maker is a great new way of creating professional booklets in-house at small and medium levels. FD 180 has differentiated its functions from the traditional booklet making machines by equipping this device with a vibrant LCD control panel display that makes operation of the machine much easier. Users can adjust the system settings with simple push of a button. Its compact design also enables it to flexibly adjust anywhere it is installed.
The Formax FD 180 can fold up to 15 sheets of 20 lbs. bond paper after selecting one of the built-in pre-set sheet sizes or the programmable sizes and delivers the results at a speed of up to 500 booklets per hour. There are plenty of other features like time delay feature, automatic stapling heads, automatic paper alignment, etc. that make FD 180 booklet maker a winner in a true sense. Moreover, its affordability makes it an ideal machine for a huge customer base undoubtedly.
Q. Is Formax FD 180 Automatic Tabletop Booklet Maker user-friendly?
A. The Formax FD 180 Automatic Tabletop Booklet Maker is completely user-friendly as it takes no time to set up and offers push button operations for saving time and effort. Its LCD control panel display makes things more expedited by putting all functions just one touch away and under users’ control.
Q. What is the processing capacity of Formax FD 180 Automatic Tabletop Booklet Maker?
A. It can smartly staple and fold up to 15 sheets of 20# bond at a time with its two automatic staplers. You can also choose from five stapling positions that come pre-programmed. It enables you to finish up to 500 booklets per hour.
Q. What are the power requirements of this booklet maker?
A. This product works optimally even with the most basic power supply i.e., 110 Volts AC, 60 Hz.
Q. What sheet sizes can this machine accommodate?
A. It can easily process sheet sizes lying within the following range: 10” - 17” L x 8.25” - 12” W