- 18.7” cutting width
- 3.15” maximum stack height
- LED Laser cut line for accurate cutting
- Manual, spindle-guided back gauge with length scale on side and markings on hand crank
- Common paper sizes marked
- Mounted on stand for comfortable work
- A range of safety features including front and rear safety covers, blade latch lock, blade changing tool etc
- Hardened steel, heavy-duty blade
Formax Cut-True 16M Manual Cutter has revolutionized the market for high volume, efficient paper cutters with its novel features that integrate ease of use, cutting ability and safety. The highlights of this Fellowes Guillotine cutter are its 18.7” cutting width and 3.15” cutting height. Stacks with dimensions as immense as these usually cannot be cut with other machines, that either require too much manual power or their parts break down, but Formax Cut-True 16M cuts through them in a single effortless operation.
Cut-True 16M Manual guillotine cutter optimizes accuracy of cutting through numerous features. Its spindle-guided back gauge can be set at the right cutting length using calibrated side scales and micro-level markings on its hand crank. Its LED lit cut line further aids this process. Comfort and safety are never compromised by Formax, and this shows in this product. A rugged stand is provided to customers so no one has to bend to cut paper and strain themselves. There are rear and front safety covers which lock the blade when open, eliminating any chance of injury. Moreover, the blade changing process is safe too as safety blade changing tools are included in the package.
There certainly is no match of Formax Cut-True 16M Manual Cutter when it comes to professional and safe paper cutting.