- Formax AutoSeal FD 2280 Pressure Sealer for high-volume pressure sealing jobs
- Works in-line with the Formax FD 676 Maxi Burster for processing continuous forms
- Works at a variable speed of up to 40,000 pieces per hour that is controllable
- Features a capability to program up to 60 applications for quick automatic adjustments
- Easily processes documents up to 11.5” wide by 25” long
- Features efficient six-digit resettable counter and batch counter
- Smoothly handles varying sequence options with its 4 insulated fold plates
- “Z”, uneven “Z”, “C”, Half, and custom folds can be applied with the FD 2280
- Equipped with adjustable 28”– 42” conveyor having photo eye for keeping the output organized
- Features fault detector and interlocks to reduce double feeding and other similar errors
- Keeps the static electricity on the low
- Possesses steel & polyurethane rollers that ensure machine’s durability
The Formax AutoSeal FD 2280 Pressure Sealer is the tool of convenience for users looking for high-volume productivity in terms of professional pressure sealing in-house. It enables the users to automatically adjust the machine’s settings according to their requirements and get it going to deliver the utmost result. This Formax Pressure Sealer flawlessly processes up to 40,000 forms per hour which makes more work done in lesser time possible.
The highlight of Formax FD 2280 is its working capacity while being in-line with the Formax FD 676 Maxi Burster for processing continuous forms. To bolster the main function, this machine features loads of useful specs that make FD 2280 the ultimate gadget for pressure sealing at minimum cost.