- High processing speeds up to 40,000 sheets per hour
- Paper sizes up to 25” x 11.5” (11.5” x 14” for FD 2200-EX)
- Efficient infeed systems: air-feed, extended air-feed, pile feed and continuous forms
- Cut-sheet feed tray capacities up to 3,500 forms
- 4 standard folds and custom folds
- Easy to use control panel with 6-digit counter
- Automatic adjustment settings for up to 60 jobs
- Fault detector and static eliminator included
- Heavy-duty construction for durability
Formax AutoSeal FD 2200 Series is a complete range of premium quality pressure sealers that are built specifically to give performance in heavy-duty work applications. The 2200 Series includes 3 sealers for cut-sheet forms: FD 2200, DF 2200-EX and FD 2250, which have feed tray capacities of 500, 1,000 and 3,500 respectively. The fourth model, FD 2280, is for continuous forms that works with the FD 676 Maxi Burster.
Formax AutoSeal FD 2200 series enjoys a distinct position in its market owing to its impressive maximum processing speed of 40,000 sheets per hour, a quality yet unseen in the market. A range of paper sizes are processed with the upper limit being a professional size of 25” x 11.5”. The Formax AutoSeal System features a user-friendly control panel that has a useful 6-digit counter and options for selecting any of the 4 pre-programmed folds, for programming custom folds, and for machine adjustments. It also has a solid memory that stores settings for up to 60 jobs, which can then be performed easily as the machine automatically sets itself up for them.
AutoSeal FD 2200 also makes use of efficient feed system, including air feed, pile feed and an effective continuous form feed. These ensure orderly and error-free feeding of sheets into the folding unit. Furthermore, this series has innovative features such as a fault detector that eliminates time wastage in the event of misfeeds, a static eliminator for removing static charge and a great outfeed that sequentially stacks sealed documents.