- Formax AutoSeal FD 2002IL System giving duty cycle of 75,000 pieces/month
- Performs all-encompassing function i.e. printing, folding and sealing all in one go
- Features enclosed paper path for keeping the input secure from all ends
- Easily handles up to 14-inch long forms
- Installs quickly without any professional assistance
- Features LED control panel with vibrant display of settings
- Provides immaculate output with its efficient fault detector
- Equipped with 6-digit resettable counter that audits the process critically
- Applies Half, Z, C (bottom check position) and custom fold types
The Formax AutoSeal FD 2002IL System is another amazing offering from Formax for exceptional pressure-sealed mail pieces ready to be delivered. It comes with an enclosed paper path through which users can safely get documents like PIN notices, school grade reports, checks and health care information to be pressure-sealed without influences from outside. All the time-taking jobs like printing, folding and sealing are performed in one single step with the Formax AutoSeal FD 2002IL.
It features the IL Pressure Sealer and IL Alignment Base, a user-friendly LED control panel and clearly marked fold settings for standard 11" and 14" documents. It is compact in size and gives up to 75,000 pieces/month. This Formax AutoSeal System has amenities like LED control panel and fault detector that ensure the input is properly converted to output with the most optimal configurations. This screen keeps the users informed of the status of the input. The speed and hopper capacity of this product are printer-dependant.