- Formax AutoSeal FD 1202 System with a processing speed of up to 38 pieces/min
- Features fold plates with already marked measurements for added convenience
- Forms up to 14" in length are recommended for getting processed with this machine
- Presents the popular drop-in feed system for hassle-free paper insertion
- Has a design that is easy to install and operate
- Available fold types are Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Has a wide catch tray that neatly holds the output in place and avoids misplacing of the forms
The Formax AutoSeal FD 1202 is an amazing addition to any workplace for making the pressure sealing job a breeze. This unit gives the ideally pressure-sealed forms ready to be mailed to their destination and the process is expedited even more when it pairs with a laser printer. Cost of buying too many envelopes simple gets eliminated with this Formax AutoSeal System.
Not only is this machine functionally efficient but is equally user-friendly in terms of its easy operations and ergonomically designed components. It generally is a preferred option for the low-volume pressure sealing jobs. AutoSeal FD 1202 signifies the way Formax technology will change the style of doing such tedious jobs within seconds. With a processing speed of 38 forms per minute, this unit is there to make your life comfortable through the daily hassles at the workplace.